Dr. John R. Scherer (1891-1977) and his wife Rosa Youngling Scherer (1892-1971) dwelled in the house at the time of the photo. The Scherers along with their three children had resided there since 1932. Dr. Scherer purchased the home from Dr. John Anderson. The Scherers moved out of the city in 1944. Eventually the home was enlarged into a double in 1952 or 1953.
The Pennsylvania Railway has now been converted into a beautiful walking and biking path in 2016.
|In 2016, the Pennsylvania Railway is now a bike and walking path.|
|108 South Audubon Road in 2016|