This interesting Queen Anne styled home was likely built in late nineteenth or early twentieth century. In 1910, the widow Lucretia Fellows and her children lived in the house. One son, Clifton D. Fellows served as a custodian. Another son, Fred worked for maintenance at Butler University. She apparently rented out a room in that year to Harry E. Krause, a brakeman for a rail yard. By 1924 the house served as the Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority.
The historic images were taken in 1924 and 1925. The contemporary photo was taken during the winter of 2011.