|15 North Hawthorne Lane used to face East Washington Street (shown here in 1924)|
|Phi Delta Theta Home at 15 North Hawthorne Lane in 1924|
Throughout the 1920s, Phi Delta Theta fraternity members lived in the house. After Butler moved out of Irvington in 1928, the home reverted to being a private residence. In 2012, the current homeowners fell victim to a damaging fire. The home is currently being repaired from that event. The vacated corner on East Washington Street hosted a filling station for several decades. In the 1990s, the lot became the site for medical offices.