Butler University fraternities and sororities usually looked for homes to rent in the Irvington area for their chapter houses. In the early 1920s, the Alpha Delta Pi sorority members moved into 5356 Ohmer Avenue. They had sixteen members in 1925 although it is unlikely that all of the young women lived in this home. Harriet Jaehne served as the President. The home was likely built in the early twentieth century and is sited on a large shady lot. The young women had an ideal location just two blocks from the campus. The dwelling is still standing in 2012 although it was radically enlarged and altered in the 1990s. This image was taken in 1925.